Sunday 8 September 2013

Whats been going on?

It's been a very busy couple of months, and some cool things have happened!

I'm now a Junior Animator at a company called CPL Online, the jobs great but the travelling is taking it out of me a fair bit, hence why I haven't updated much of late.

I thought I'd share some artwork on a new personal project I'm working on.

In the little spare time I have, I've been working on some little animations, one I posted some test the other week, and I've been trying to get back into the swing of making comics.

Here are the 3 main characters I thought I'd share and some progress screen shots of the first comic.

Hope you enjoy I can't say when for sure I'll start posting the comic as I don't have much free time as if I'm not at work at the moment I'm usually catching up on sleep!

The comic is Called Questicles: the tales of an adventurer porter.



1 comment:

  1. Your character designs are awesome! Looking forward to seeing how they'll look in the comic ^.^

    ReplyDelete